The Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, in collaboration with Una Voce America and the William C. Meier Foundation, is the largest provider of training resources and materials for priests who wish to learn Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite.
Established in June 2007, the Priest Training Program of the Priestly Fraternity of St Peter has provided personal training for over 130 priests in 72 different dioceses in North America. Over 80% of participants in this program are now saying the Extraordinary Form on a regular basis.
Our five-day training workshops are are hosted by Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary in Denton, Nebraska.
Upcoming dates for Extraordinary Form Seminars:
|Low Mass||19-23 May 2014 (Monday - Friday)||$400.00|
Each workshop comprises a five-day residential course at Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary including both classroom sessions and practical hands-on instruction. All instruction, training materials, meals, and room & board at the seminary are provided.
Low Mass Workshop:
• A comprehensive introduction to the Extraordinary Form of the Mass and its liturgical principles
• An overview of the 1962 Roman Missal and liturgical calendar
• A complete explanation and demonstration, with practical hands-on instruction, in the ceremony of Low Mass according to the 1962 Roman Missal
• Tips and strategies for gaining proficiency in Latin
• An introduction to Sung Mass and Gregorian Chant
Sung Mass Workshop:
• Comprehensive hands-on instruction and training in the ceremonies of Sung and Solemn Mass
• Comprehensive overview and practice in the chants of the Sung Mass
• Complete training in all the altar server positions for Sung Mass
• Low Mass Workshop $400 (includes $100 non-refundable deposit)
• Sung Mass Workshop $400 (includes $100 non-refundable deposit)
The cost of each workshop covers all classroom instruction, training materials, meals, and room & board at the seminary for the full five days.
How do I Register?
To register, please go to the SIGN UP page and follow the steps listed. Please note that we need all the documentation listed before we can secure your reservation. Please register in advance as spaces are limited and will be allocated on a "first come, first serve" basis.
How do I Get There?
Please visit the DIRECTIONS page for all travel information.
I Need Financial Assistance...
For priests who require financial assistance, Una Voce America has set up a financial aid plan. For details please contact Una Voce America, c/o Mr. Jason King, PO Box 1146, Bellevue, WA 98009 or e-mail INFO@UNAVOCE.ORG
What If I Have Questions or Need Further Information?
If you have any questions about our training program, please feel free to contact us at CONTACT@FSSPTRAINING.ORG
Or you may write to us at:
Father Joseph Lee, F.S.S.P., JCL
Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary
P.O. Box 147
Denton, NE. 68339
Ph: (402) 797-7700 Ex. 151
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to welcoming you to Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary. Oremus pro invicem!